The company Paggin, which later became P.G. Progettazioni Generali S.R.L., was founded in 1951 in Mirano, a small city in the province of Venice situated in the center of the triangle formed by Venice and the nearby cities of Padua and Treviso.
The founder Giuseppe Paggin (1923-2011), with great commitment and considerable managing capacity led the business for almost 60 years, affirming the Paggin brand in Italy and in many countries around the world, first as a leader in the production of machines for the processing industry of natural bristles, and later with equipment for mixing all the types of fibers used in the industry of the brushes and the paint-brushes.
From the year 2005, the Progettazioni Generali Srl has added to the machines and equipment for processing of raw materials a range of automatic machines for the production of paint-brushes.
The company, still family-owned, remains faithful to the original principles which place as primary objective the customer satisfaction, realizing high-quality products and after-sales service guaranteed by experienced staff.